Cucumber Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4396 times
Cucumber Pancakes Video by Tarla Dalal. This innovative rice flour pancake with lovely specks of cucumber and spinach is sure to become one of your favourite breakfast options, thanks to its sheer simplicity and ease of preparation. Remember to squeeze the water out of the cucumber completely, to make sure that your pancakes do not get soggy.
Recipe Description for Cucumber Pancakes
- Combine the cucumber and salt in a plate, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water from cucumber and combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add enough water (approx. ¾ cup) and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into each uttapa mould and cook them on both the sides using ½ tsp of oil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pancakes in 1 more batch.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
See step by step images of Cucumber Pancakes Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.