Corn, Cheese and Jalapeno Balls video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 18596 times
Corn and cheese is always a winning combo; add jalapenos to it and you have the definition of irresistible! A simple starter ready in minutes, the Corn, Cheese and Jalapeno Balls is exemplary of how you can make a snack that appeals to all, within minutes. You will love the texture of this preparation, with a soft interior and a crispy top.
Recipe Description for Corn, Cheese and Jalapeno Balls
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously or till the mixture is thick.
- Transfer the mixture on to a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Add the corn, cheese, jalapenos and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Dip the balls in the prepared plain flour-water mixture and roll in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Corn, Cheese and Jalapeno Balls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.