Corn and Jalapeno Fondue Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9488 times
Piping hot cheese fondue spiced with garlic and onions, taste great with corn and jalapenos. Quick and easy to make.
Recipe Description for Corn and Jalapeno Fondue
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the corn, milk, cheese and ¾ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the cheese melts, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared cornflour-water mixture and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, cream, jalapeno, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with herb bread and brun pav pieces.
See step by step images of Corn and Jalapeno Fondue Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.