Corn and Cheese Quesadillas Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6444 times
Recipe Description for Corn and Cheese Quesadillas
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the tortilla and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal the edges.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the quesadilla, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more quesadillas.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Corn and Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.