Chocolate Pie Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 19243 times
This pie is so easy and quick to make, it will surely be loved by one and all. The microwave helps reduce cooking time, and kids will love the delectable results!
Recipe Description for Chocolate Pie
- Combine the biscuit and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the base of a 150 mm. (6") loose-bottomed pie dish.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or till the base is firm.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds. Mix gently till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Combine the beaten whipped cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence in another bowl and fold gently.
- Add the prepared chocolate-milk mixture and fold gently. Keep aside.
- Spread the filling evenly over the set biscuit base and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or set till firm.
- De-mould the pie, garnish with grated chocolate, cut into 6 equal wedges and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Chocolate Pie Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.