Chinese style Fried Capsicum Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14465 times
Fried capsicum, typically capsicum is used in Chinese sauces or as juliennes in noodles and fried rice. Next time, try the fried capsicum, it is a unique way of serving capsicum and will be enjoyed by your loved ones. You could also use other crunchy vegetables like baby corn or even asparagus and try this recipe. The batter is nice and spicy with mustard paste and fresh pepper giving out intense, fiery flavors to the capsicum. It makes an appealing dish when garnished with fresh spring onions. Try serving it with green garlic sauce or a schezuan sauce. Crunchy, munchy and yummy!
Recipe Description for Chinese Style Fried Capsicum
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside to marinade for atleast 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai and dip a few capsicum wedges coated in the batter at a time and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green garlic sauce.
- Replace capsicum with 1 cup of water thickly sliced baby corn and proceed as per the recipe.
See step by step images of Chinese Style Fried Capsicum Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.