Chinese Pakoras Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4287 times
Come monsoon, and our hearts yearn for crunchy, crispy, spicy and steaming hot pakodas! Although one never tires of having the usual pakodas as often as possible, there are times when we yearn for a change. Cabbage Pakodas are the perfect choice for those days. With an unmistakable oriental identity, these Chinese Pakodas are made with a mixture of veggies and flours perked up with green chillies, ginger and garlic in appropriate forms, to get a mouth-wateringly spicy and crunchy snack. Make sure you deep-fry these pakodas on a slow flame so that they cook well inside, and serve them hot with Schezuan sauce, as that is the best accompaniment for this irresistible snack.
Recipe Description for Chinese Pakoras
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add approx. 4 tbsp of water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, drop spoonfuls of the mixture using your fingers and deep-fry 4 pakodas at a time, on a slow flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with schezuan sauce.
See step by step images of Chinese Pakoras Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.