Cheesy Golden Fingers Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11100 times
Creamy, crusty and soft- these golden fingers are so delicious that you simply will not be able to stop at one. The grated carrot and pepper add to the taste. Serve this snack immediately and watch your child enjoy every bite.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Golden Fingers ( Finger Foods For Kids )
- Combine the butter, cheese and pepper powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the carrot, cream, green chilli paste, and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices in a pop-up toaster till they are crisp and brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place each toasted bread slice on a dry, surface and spread a portion of the mixture evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Cut each toast into 3 equal pieces vertically and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Cheesy Golden Fingers ( Finger Foods For Kids ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.