How many calories does one serving of Stuffed Dahi Vada have?
One serving of Stuffed Dahi Vada gives 315 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 150 calories, proteins account for 52 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 103 calories. One serving of Stuffed Dahi Vada provides about 16 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Stuffed Dahi Vada recipe.
Is Stuffed Dahi Vada healthy?
Stuffed Dahi Vada is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
6. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 315 calories that come from one serving of Stuffed Dahi Vada?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 35 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 32 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 42 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 54 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.