How many calories does one cup of Shakarpara have?
One cup of Shakarpara gives 637 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 304 calories, proteins account for 41 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 299 calories. One cup of Shakarpara provides about 32 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Shakarpara recipe.
Is Shakarpara healthy?
Shakarpara is high in
1. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 637 calories that come from one cup of Shakarpara?
Walking (6 kmph) = 3 hrs 11 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 1 hr 4 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 1 hr 25 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 49 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.