Nutritional Facts of Ragi Uttapa for Babies and Toddlers, Calories in Ragi Uttapa for Babies and Toddlers
by Tarla Dalal
This calorie page has been viewed 592 times
5 reasons to make Ragi Uttapa for Babies, Toddlers, kids
1. Dainty ragi uttapas are a finger food for babies above I year. They learn independence with self-eating.
2. Ragi uttapa are rich in calcium which helps nourish baby’s bones.
3. They are rich in protein and so quite satiating also.
4. Carrots and cabbage lend some amounts of vitamin A and C to build their immunity.
5. They are made with ragi flour and requires no fermenting, so you can make these for baby anytime.
|Value per mini uttapa||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||56.9 mcg||1%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||1%|
|Vitamin C||2.3 mg||6%|
|Vitamin E||0 mg||0%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||2.1 mcg||1%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.