Assorted Uttapa Platter Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8532 times
The Assorted Uttapa Platter is so tasty and colourful to look at, the very sight of it makes you drool! Dainty uttapas made with readymade dosa batter are topped with appetising mixtures of veggies, sprouts, cheese and spice powders. Most of the toppings are very easy to make – just involving the chopping and mixing of ingredients. Depending on the time you have on hand, you can choose how many toppings you wish to prepare. Whichever options you choose, this platter is sure to be loved by your guests!
Recipe Description for Assorted Uttapa Platter
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it using a little oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the batter in each of the 7 uttapa moulds and spread in a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of each of the 7 toppings evenly on each of the 7 mini uttapas and press it gently so that the topping sticks well to the batter.
- Cook the uttapas, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 13 more platters.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney, sambhar and malagapodi powder.
See step by step images of Assorted Uttapa Platter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.