Anjeer Basundi Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 422 times
Anjeer Basundi Video. Rich enough to pamper your senses, tinged with the magic of Indian spices, the Anjeer Basundi video will make you crave this dessert immediately.
Recipe Description for Anjeer Basundi
- To make anjeer basundi, combine the saffron and warm milk in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside. Adding saffron strands imparts a great flavor and a hint of color to the anjeer basundi.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil on a high flame while stirring occasionally. This is should take approximately 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook on a medium flame for 15 to 17 minutes, while stirring occasionally and while scrapping the sides of the pan. This step is essential to the anjeer basundi recipe because the malai stuck to the pan provides the thickness and consistency we desire.
- Add the anjeer, saffron-milk mixture and cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally and scrapping the sides of the pan.
- Cool the anjeer basundi completely, refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Anjeer Basundi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.