Aloo Paneer Chaat Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 20231 times
Fun-filled baby potatoes share the stage with calcium rich paneer in this lovely and lively chaat. The lemon juice and chaat masala lend their tangy touch to the otherwise bland ingredients.
Recipe Description for Aloo Paneer Chaat
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the potatoes and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till the potatoes are brown from all the sides, while stirring occasionally.
- Slide the potatoes around the circumference of the tava (griddle).
- Add the green peas and ginger in the same oil, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, salt, chaat masala, green chillies and lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Slide the potatoes back to the centre of the tava (griddle) and toss well with all the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Aloo Paneer Chaat Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.