Tofu, Broccoli and Red Cabbage Stir Fry
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33378 times
Cause a stir with this fiery concoction of low-sodium vegetables! no processed foods have been used, making it safe for people with high b. P.
- Pound the garlic and chilli together in a mortar-pestle. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the pounded mixture and sauté for a minute.
- Add the bean sprouts, broccoli and cabbage and stir-fry on high flame till they are crisp.
- Stir in the cornflour mixture and cook till it thickens.
- Add the tofu and salt and mix well
- Serve hot on a bed of rice noodles.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.