Stuffed Turai with Sprouted Vaal
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 18521 times
- Put criss-cross slits on ridge gourd pieces and stuff the slits with a little stuffing. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the vaal sprouts, sugar, salt and ¾ cup of water. Mix well, cover and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Add the stuffed ridge gourd pieces, mix gently, cover and cook again on a slow flame for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ridge gourd pieces are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.