by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25829 times
A perfect go with puris, parathas and rice.
- Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
- Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhana - jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions paste,2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
- Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
- Put the vegetables in a big vessel and add 4 tablespoons of oil and 2 teacups of water.
- Cover and cook until the vegetables is cooked.
- Sprinkle the garam masala and chopped coriander.
- Seve hot.
- You can also make this vegetable using small round brinjal instead of cauliflower. This preparation goes very well with "Khichadi".
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.