Potato Corn Bake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 60 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15932 times
Cheesy, milky, gooey, savoury, the Potato Corn Bake is the epitome of perfection, especially for the cheese and corn lover. Juicy sweet corn dancing around soft, melt-in-the-mouth cubes of potato are topped with a cheesy mixture and baked till the veggies, seasonings and cheese all fuse together into one satiating delight. Make sure you serve this treat fresh off the oven, so that the cheese does not get chewy.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, corn, ½ cup of cheese, salt and pepper, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Grease a baking dish, spread the mixture evenly over it.
- Finally pour the milk, fresh cream and the remaining ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400 ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.