Makhmali Paneer Tikka Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32877 times
Makhmali - the name says it all! paneer marinated in this divine cheesy curd marinade is so succulent and soft that it melts in your mouth. The pahadi marinade complements the delicate flavours of the tikka so well that it will definitely steal the show at your parties.
- Combine the paneer cubes and half the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- On a satay stick, arrange 6 pieces of paneer cubes. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more satays.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the satays on a medium flame using oil till the paneer is light brown in colour from all sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion slices, cabbage, carrots and chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Roll each paneer tikka satay in the mint leaves till they are evenly coated from all sides.
- Place a spinach roti on a clean dry surface and slide the paneer tikkas from 1 satay stick in a single row in the centre of the roti, gently using a knife.
- Arrange ¼th of the onion, cabbage and carrot mixture over the paneer tikkas.
- Finally spread ¼th of the marinade and 1½ tbsp of pahadi marinade over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.