Broccoli, Spinach and Zucchini Stir- Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27571 times
A creative way to include nutritious veggies into your diet, the Broccoli, Spinach and Zucchini Stir-Fry is a treat for your taste buds, with a burst of colours and herby flavours. The combination of vegetables like broccoli, spinach and zucchini with other crunchy delights like cabbage and capsicum tremendously increases the vitamin A and folic acid content of this recipe, while also offering a range of textures to relish.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic
- And sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the broccoli and zucchini and sauté on a high flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Finally add the spinach and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 57 kcal|
|Protein|| 1.9 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 6.2 gm|
|Fat|| 2.9 gm|
|Fibre|| 2.1 gm|
|Folic acid|| 43.9 mcg|
|Vitamin A|| 1759.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.