Winter Vegetable Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11401 times
There’s nothing better than a piping hot bowl of soup to help you get past harsh winters. Add an assortment of vegetables to the soup, and you have a meal that is nutritious and delicious. Tomato gives this soup a slight tanginess while celery and bayleaves add a pleasant flavour. Include any vegetable that is in season and serve bubbling hot with parsley and grated cheese. Toasted croutons or caraway seed toast make a nice accompaniment.
Recipe Description for Winter Vegetable Soup ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and bayleaves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, seasoning powder, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley and cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.