Vegetable Fried Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 56599 times
Fried rice is most popular and famous when one thinks of chinese cuisine. . . It is quick and easy to make and taste best when served with vegetable manchurian or mixed vegetables in a spicy sauce. . .
Recipe Description for Vegetable Fried Rice ( Chinese )
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai, add the cabbage, spring onion whites, french beans, carrots, celery and capsicum, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, rice and soya sauce, mix well and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the five spice powder or pepper powder mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onion greens, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with chilli sauce, soya sauce and chillies in vinegar.
See step by step images of Vegetable Fried Rice ( Chinese ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.