Tomato Cheese Sandwich video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1668 times
Tomato Cheese Sandwich video. The juicy mouth-feel, vibrant colour and yummy taste of tomatoes make it a great hit with young and old alike.
We have capitalised on all the positive aspects of tomatoes to make an awesome sandwich. Seasoned with pepper, this easy and quick Tomato Cheese Sandwich tastes amazing.
Recipe Description for Tomato Cheese Sandwich, Kids Afterschool Recipe
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, trim the edges and spread 1 tsp of cheese spread on each bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Place 4 tomato slices over one cheese spread slice, sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Cover it with another bread slice with the cheese spread side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 diagonally pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Tomato Cheese Sandwich, Kids Afterschool Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.