Stuffed Potatoes with Spaghetti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1061 times
Stuffed Potatoes with Spaghetti Video. Potatoes, stuffed with an exotic herbed mixture of spaghetti, sun-dried tomatoes and capsicum, are topped with cheese and baked to perfection, till the cheese melts and the filling fuses with the potatoes.
Recipe Description for Stuffed Potatoes with Spaghetti
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in enough warm water in a bowl for 10 minutes. Drain well, chop them finely and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, spaghetti, fresh cream, chilli flakes, mixed herbs and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the basil and mix well. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes and enough water in a deep non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for approx. . 15 minutes or till the potatoes are 80% cooked. Drain and cool completely.
- Cut each potato into half vertically and scoop out the centres of each potato halve a little, using a spoon, so that a light depression is formed for the stuffing.
- Sprinkle little salt over all the potato halves.
- Fill each potato halve with a portion of the stuffing and sprinkle ½ tbsp of cheese on each potato halve.
- Bake the stuffed potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Stuffed Potatoes with Spaghetti Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.