Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 29505 times
This stuffed hot dogg rolls are cheesy and crispy. . . The combination on babycorn, capsicum and onions wilh little green chillies makes this a great recipe. . . .
Recipe Description for Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls
- Divide each roll horizontally into two halves and scoop out the centres of each halve so as to form a hollow cavity.
- Brush both the sides with a little melted butter and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the baby corn and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Bake the brushed hot dog rolls in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place them on a clean, dry surface, spread a little of the prepared stuffing in the hollow cavity of each toasted hot dog roll halve.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top of each toasted hot dog roll halve and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- Pour a few drops of Tabasco sauce on each roll and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.