Spinach and Paneer Parathas Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10369 times
These parathas are unusual with a twist of spinach added to paneer parathas. . They are very tasty and great to serve with curds and pickle.
Recipe Description for Spinach and Paneer Paratha
- Combine the spinach, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend to a smooth purée. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, whole wheat flour, salt, ghee and the prepared spinach purée in a bowl and knead well to make a semi-soft dough using a little water.
- Cover and keep aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough and the stuffing into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on half of the circle and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each paratha, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds and pickle of your choice.
See step by step images of Spinach and Paneer Paratha Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.