Sabudana Vada Stuffed with Coconut Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2439 times
Sabudana Vada Stuffed with Coconut Chutney Video. Sabudana Vada is one of the most traditional and all-time favourite fasting foods. Made with boiled potatoes, crushed peanuts and soaked sabudana, these vadas have a unique texture and pleasing flavour.
Recipe Description for Sabudana Vada Stuffed with Coconut Chutney, Vrat, Upvas
- Soak the sabudana in a deep bowl with enough water overnight. Drain well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the sabudana-potato mixture and the coconut chutney into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Flatten a portion of the sabudana-potato mixture into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle and place a portion of the coconut chutney in the centre.
- Bring together the edges in the centre to seal the stuffing and shape it into a round ball and then lightly flatten it. Keep aside.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 11 more stuffed sabudana vadas.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with peanut curd chutney.
See step by step images of Sabudana Vada Stuffed with Coconut Chutney, Vrat, Upvas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.