Rice and Cheese Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7303 times
There are many interesting ways to make use of leftover rice including some types of rotis and dosas. But, this recipe tops the charts! Rice and Cheese Balls, made with cooked rice flavoured simply with green chillies and mustard powder and bound together with flour, gives rise to a temptingly crisp snack when deep-fried. What is more, the procedure is as simple as mix, shape, and fry. No dipping, no rolling, no sweat!
Recipe Description for Rice and Cheese Balls
- Mash the rice thoroughly in a deep bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.