Quick Coleslaw Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4889 times
When your kids get bored of the same old butter-jam and cheese sandwiches, try this exciting Quick Coleslaw Sandwich instead. Hot dog rolls packed with a sumptuous mixture of mixed veggies held together with mayonnaise and ketchup, this sandwich stays fresh in the tiffin box for at least four hours. This quick treat can be easily prepared with bread slices too, in case you forgot to stock up on hot dog rolls, which makes this a convenient snack to send to school on any day.
Recipe Description for Quick Coleslaw Sandwich
- Divide the coleslaw into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each hot dog roll horizontally into 2 equal halves.
- Place both the hot dog roll halves on a clean, dry surface. Apply a little melted butter on both the sides of each halve.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook both the halves till they turn light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place the lower halve of the hot dog roll on a clean, dry surface. Spread a portion of the coleslaw evenly over it. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese over it and sandwich it using the upper halve of the hot dog roll.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Allow the sandwiches to cool completely and then pack in an aluminium foil and put in a tiffin box.
See step by step images of Quick Coleslaw Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.