Queso Dip Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2978 times
Queso Dip is a great accompaniment to crunchy nacho chips, as it provides a perfectly complementary blend of spice and cheese, which is what ‘queso’ means. Cheese slices melted with a mix of milk and chopped spring onions, garlic, chilli flakes and tomatoes gives the right balance of creamy cheesiness and juicy crunchiness to make this an ideal dip. It is very important to serve the Queso Dip piping hot and fresh, or it will become gummy.
Recipe Description for Queso Dip
- Heat the olive oil in broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese slices and milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately with nacho chips and garlic toast.
See step by step images of Queso Dip Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.