Pear and Brie Bruschetta Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 600 times
Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer, made of bread brushed with butter or olive oil. The bread may be topped simply with tomatoes and herbs or with more exotic ingredients like in the Pear and Brie Bruschetta. This awesome bruschetta is made by topping the baked baguette with honeyed pears and brie cheese. Brie cheese is a well-known French cheese. It is a soft, cow’s milk cheese with a unique colour and flavour. Known as the “Queen of Cheeses”, brie gives a special flavour to any dish it is added to, and you are sure to observe its magic in the Pear and Brie Bruschetta. Serve it immediately on preparation, before the cheese gets chewy.
Recipe Description for Pear and Brie Bruschetta
- Place the french bread slices on a baking tray, brush them with olive oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the honey and pear slices, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Place brie cheese on each of the toasted french bread and again bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the brie cheese evenly with the help of a butter knife.
- Top each french bread slice with 2 pear slices and sprinkle little walnuts evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.