Paneer Fritters Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16202 times
Paneer fritters is a great starter to begin a party with. They are crispy from outside and very soft from inside. .
Recipe Description for Paneer Fritters ( Starter Recipe)
- Put the paneer in a plate and knead well.
- Add the salt, garlic, chilli powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2") long cylindrical roll. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip each roll into the flour-water paste and then roll in the crushed papad and deep-fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Paneer Fritters ( Starter Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.