Paneer Fried Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 703 times
Paneer Fried Rice Video. It is not uncommon to see paneer being used in Chinese-style Fried Rice, but this particular Paneer Fried Rice Video is unusually tasty, because we have marinated the paneer. Black pepper and a couple of sauces are used in the marinade to give the paneer a truly tongue-tickling flavour.
Recipe Description for Paneer Fried Rice, Chinese Style Fried Rice
Makes 3 servings
- Combine the soy sauce, chilli sauce, cornflour ,salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix lightly.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the marinated paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot, french beans and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce, rice and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the marinated cooked paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions greens and whites.
See step by step images of Paneer Fried Rice, Chinese Style Fried Rice Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.