Oreo Cookie Santa Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3185 times
Ring in the spirit of Christmas with this awesome Santa cap shaped dessert! This easy but delightful treat is sure to please kids – and adults as well. When three favourite ingredients – Oreo, cream and strawberries – come together in such an appealing form, nobody can resist it. Serve the Oreo Cookie Santa immediately on preparation.
Recipe Description for Oreo Cookie Santa
- Remove the stem of the strawberries and discard them. Keep the strawberries aside.
- Place the oreo cookies on a clean, dry surface and make a swirl of whipped cream on it using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Place the strawberries on each cookie with the pointed side facing upwards to make it look like a santa cap and press it lightly.
- Top each strawberry with a drop of whipped cream using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Serve immediately.
- The whipped cream remaining after using can be stored in the freezer in an air-tight container and used later as required.
See step by step images of Oreo Cookie Santa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.