Mixed Nut Chikki Chocolate Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1261 times
If you like the crunchy feel of caramel, you will enjoy this nutty delight even more! A quick combination of chocolate and crushed mixed nut chikkis, allowed to set in chocolate moulds, results in a Mixed Nut Chikki Chocolate that will make you yearn for a second helping. The best part is that melting the chocolate in the microwave is so quick and hassle-free that it takes just minutes to make this delicious treat.
Recipe Description for Mixed Nut Chikki Chocolate
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and stir continuously. Add the chikki and mix well.
- Pour into chocolate moulds and keep refrigerated for at least1 hour.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
- The chikki used in this recipe is best crushed using a mortar-pestle (khalbhatta) rather than a mixer. In a mixer, it may not get uniformly crushed, or it might get finely powdered, neither of which will work well for this recipe. Finely powdered chikki will not provide the required texture.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.