Mediterranean Pizza, Lebanese Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3071 times
Mediterranean Pizza, Lebanese Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal. A very unusual pizza made with Pita bread as its base, the Mediterranean Pizza replaces pizza sauce with a luscious and pungent chilli garlic hummus.
Recipe Description for Mediterranean Pizza, Lebanese Pizza
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer along with ¼ cup of water and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Place 2 pita breads on a clean, dry surface, spread half of the hummus on each pita bread.
- Put half the coloured capsicum, half the onions and sprinkle little chilli flakes and oregano evenly over each pita bread.
- Put 1 tbsp of paneer, 2 tbsp of cheese, 5 olives and finally sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano evenly over each pita bread.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mediterranean Pizza, Lebanese Pizza Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.