Mango Cake Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7342 times
Mango Cake Video. Who does not like the tongue-tickling flavour of sweet mangoes? Indeed, mangoes are closely connected to our lives and when the season is in full blast in the summer, we cannot resist the temptation to binge on something mango-based every single day!
Recipe Description for Mango Cake, Eggless Mango Sponge Cake
- Combine the mango cubes and sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the mango mixture, melted butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour mixture and milk and fold in gently using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 175 mm. (7”) diameter aluminium tin.
- Tap it slightly to even out the mixture.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Demould the cake, cut it into 6 equal wedges and serve.
See step by step images of Mango Cake, Eggless Mango Sponge Cake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.