Italian Sizzler Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13004 times
Sizzlers are a great addition to a dinner menu, especially for parties. Served steaming hot, they tempt the diners with the surge of fresh flavours and amalgam of aromas that is reflective all the ingredients in the sizzler. This Italian Sizzler is a recipe par comparison that combines nutritious veggies like carrots, broccoli and baby corn with luscious cheese, cream and pasta. It is a treat that pampers the taste buds, while also serving as a wholesome meal that satiates your hunger!
Recipe Description for Italian Sizzler ( Quick Recipe)
- Heat the butter on a tava (griddle), add the broccoli, carrots, baby corn and mushrooms, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil on a tava (griddle), add the pasta, salt, pepper and the pizza sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat a sizzler plate over an open flame till it is red hot.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce evenly all over the plate.
- Place the prepared pasta on one side of the plate and top it with 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Place the prepared vegetables on the other side of the plate.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly all over the pasta.
- Finally spread the cream evenly all over the pasta and vegetables.
- Combine the oil with 2 tbsp of water and sprinkle the oil-water mixture evenly over the plate and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Italian Sizzler ( Quick Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.