Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6738 times
You would have tasted pasta in white sauces, red sauces and even green sauces, but have you ever tried one in an enticing pink sauce? Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce is a memorable treat, which is also easy to prepare. You will be surprised to know that the pink sauce gets its colour not from beetroot or any pink ingredient, but by the interplay of the many other coloured ingredients used in its preparation.
Recipe Description for Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the fusilli, chilli flakes, oregano and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini, baby corn and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato ketchup, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring ocassionally.
- Add the white sauce and fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, re-heat the pink sauce, add the herbed fusilli, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread.
See step by step images of Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.