Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1576 times
An ever-popular snack all over the world, the Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich video Its charming simplicity and awesome taste make it a great hit. It is also a versatile snack.
Recipe Description for Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Place a cheese slice on one buttered bread slice, top it with 5 tomato slices and salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Sprinkle a little basil leaves and drizzle little olive oil over it.
- Finally cover the sandwich with the buttered side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Apply ½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Place the sandwich in a greased and hot griller and grill the sandwich for 5 minutes or till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal parts.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.