Last Updated : Jan 08,2018
Viewed 7843 times
These are onions that have been chopped and then dehydrated. They lack much of the pungency of fresh onions, but they're convenient and have a great flavour and aroma.
How to Select
It is easily available in small or large packets at grocery stores.
· They can be used in everything from sauces to salad dressing.
· Onion flakes can be roasted or fried until crisp and dry.
· Roasted onion flakes are used in small quantities to bring crispness and piquant, roasted onion flavour to salads, sandwiches, dipping sauces, spreads etc.
· They can be sprinkled on pizza or sandwiches.
· Onion flakes are an attractive garnish as well as a nice finisher to lighter dishes.
How to Store
Keep the onion flakes in an air tight container. Avoid from moisture content.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.