maggi bhuna masala
Last Updated : Jan 06,2018
Viewed 13608 times
Maggi Bhuna Masala, a revolutionary product in use these days is nothing but pre-prepared gravies of variety of subzis and dals. This basic product allows one to cook variety of dishes without much hastle of chopping, blending etc. These are readymix products each for different variety of dishes. For example, makhani gravies, korma gravies, for dal and vegetables, etc. They contain a blend of basic gravy ingredients like onion, tomatoes, cashews, green chillies, garlic, ginger etc. which are cooked well in oil and packed hygienically in sealed packs.
How to Select
• One can choose from the variety of china masalas available in market according to use. For instance, for makhani based dishes, once can choose makhani gravy and so on.
• Always check for the proper seal of the packet and the expiry date of the packet.
• Used in preparation of varierty of gravy based dishes and dals by following simple steps given in the packet.
• Also can be added in varied quantities to some regular Indian dishes to enhance their taste and texture.
How to store
• Follow the instructions in the packet and use before the expiry date.
• Store unopened packets in a cool and dry place.
• After opening, always keep them sealed and refrigerated till use.
How to Store
• Although these gravies are claimed to have no added preservatives, the use of these product should be limited as the amount of oil it contains is high and excess can be harmful.
• Also, one should be careful with the sodium content of these gravies.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.