dry white wine
Last Updated : Nov 30,2017
Viewed 3544 times
Dry refers to the level of sugar found in the wine itself. When the White wine is fermenting, the yeast is eating all of the sugar until there is little or none left. So, Dried White wine has a very tiny amount of residual sugar. Dry white wines with their crisp and energizing acidity, makes them a natural complement for many foods.
How to select
There are many brands available on shelf. Select depending on the food it will be served with and the flavour characteristic such as Sauvignon Blanc , Alsatian Riesling, Albariño, Chardonnay, Muscadet.
· Dry white wines can be used in fish and vegetable stock.
· They are liberally added to fondues.
· Dry white wine is served with seafood and chicken.
How to store
Store corked wine bottles on their sides in dark place and refrigerate it at constant temperature.
· Moderate consumption of white wine prevents coronary heart diseases and reduce cholesterol levels.
· Moderate consumption helps to prevent thickening of arteries.
· It has flavanoids that exhibit anti-oxidant properties which prevent blood clots.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.