Last Updated : Feb 18,2022
Viewed 36653 times
What is drumstick flowers, saijan phalli ke phool?
Drumstick flowers are small and round white flowers. They are edible when cooked and taste like mushrooms.
How to select drumstick flowers, saijan phalli ke phool
Select the flowers that are fresh and unwilted. Check for any dark spots and bruises. They should be whole and not broken.
Culinary Uses of drumstick flowers, saijan phalli ke phool
· Drumstick flowers are added to vegetable dishes like cucumber, bottle gourd, potato, green peas, brinjals etc.
· Mixing drumstick flowers with Bengal gram flour, coriander, onions, scraped coconut, tamarind pulp and rice flour and frying them will make excellent cutlets.
· Drumstick flowers are also used to make chutneys.
· They are also added to dals and sambhars.
· Drumsticks flowers are also added to gravies.
· They are also used to prepare curries and cakes.
· Add drumstick flowers to dosa batter for crispy dosas.
How to store drumstick flowers, saijan phalli ke phool
Drumstick flowers should be loose wrapped in damp cloth to keep them fresh. They can be wrapped and stored in refrigerator for upto 5-6 days.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.