· It is best used as a perfect weaning food. It is easy to prepare and can be comfortably digested by your child. To make variations, you can combine apples with dates or bananas to make fruit purees for your child.
· Use apple puree as a base to make fruit sauces which will go well with crepes etc.
· Combine apple puree with other flavourings and use as filling in Danish pastries, cakes etc.
· Apple puree can be used to make apple sauce which is the basic accompaniment that goes well with crisp belly of pork etc.
· Use apple puree, either warm or cold, to prepare Apple mousse, Apple soufflé etc.
· It tastes delicious when frozen to make fruit lollies etc.
How to store apple puree, seb ki puree
Always cover with cling film and store in refrigerated conditions. Warm as required.
Health benefits of apple puree, seb ki puree
As such apples have a high fruit sugar content and is a good source of iron, potassium and vitamins. Thus apple puree cooked in their own sugar also retains the same nutrients.