Ice cream cones
Last Updated : Jul 03,2018
Viewed 4790 times
Ice cream cones are readymade conical shaped wafers which ice cream can be scooped. Ice Cream cones are popular among all age groups. Using an ice cream, ice cream can be eaten without a spoon and a bowl, on the go. The cones can be dipped in chocolate and coated with nuts for an extra special touch. Ice cream cones are basically made with flour, sugar and flavourings. They are thin wafer biscuits which are rolled into a conical shaped. Cones also provide a nice crispy crunch with the cool creamy ice cream. They are edible so kids find them interesting as they can even eat them as they eat the ice cream.
Ice cream cones are made like a waffle, with a batter into a thin layer which when cooked are rolled into the conical shape quickly and on cooling they harden to form a crispy and crunchy biscuit. They can be made at home but it takes time to masterthe process so its just eaier to buy them ready made. Ice cream cones are available in food stores. You can just scoop your ice creams into them using an ice cream scoop.
Ice cream cones are an easy way to turn a simple ice cream scoop into a special treat.
How to Select
Ice cream cones should be crispy, crunchy and free from moisture and should not have any holes in them.
• Ice cream cones are used to serve ice cream. They act as an edible container for the ice cream.
• They can be filled with chocolate at the bottom, dipped in chocolate sauce and coated with chopped nuts.
• Ice cream cones are a great way for eating ice cream on the go.
• Ice cream cones can be filled with different flavours of ice cream and then topped with dessert sauces and fruits to make a cone sundae.
• Ice cream cones can also be broken and served with ice cream for a crunchy addition.
How to Store
Store the ice cream cones in an air tight container at room temperature to avoid moisture from turning them soft and soggy.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.