Ghee Roast Dosa, Crispy Dosa with Malgapodi Powder video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1243 times
Ghee Roast Dosa, Crispy Dosa with Malgapodi Powder video. Ghee Roast Dosa is one of the most popular varieties of dosa in South Indian restaurants. It has the rich aroma of ghee and a wonderful texture that is crisp and golden coloured on the outer side and slightly softer inside.
A sprinkling of malgapodi gives this crisp dosa a yummy flavour too. This delectable dosa is usually served in the shape of a cone or a roll at restaurants.
Recipe Description for Ghee Roast Dosa, Crispy Dosa with Milagai Powder
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on the tava (griddle) and wipe it off gently using a cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of ghee evenly over it and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till crisp.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of malgapodi powder and spread it evenly using a flat ladle and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle or a roll.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney and sambhar.
See step by step images of Ghee Roast Dosa, Crispy Dosa with Milagai Powder Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.