Garden Fresh Fusilli Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10103 times
A classic pasta recipe made with fusilli and cottage cheese, tossed along with garden fresh parsley and basil. Relish the distinct essence of every ingredient used in this dish.
Recipe Description for Garden Fresh Fusilli ( Jain)
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a non-stick pan, add the green chillies, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the paneer and a little salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the oregano, parsley, basil, milk and cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fusilli and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese, parsley and chilli flakes.
See step by step images of Garden Fresh Fusilli ( Jain) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.