Dry Red Garlic Chutney Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6518 times
A powerful combination of pungent garlic and nutty dried coconut, perked up with a generous dose of chilli powder, the Dry Garlic Chutney is a flavourful albeit strong value-add to many snacks and chaats, especially Vada Pav. For a change, you could try sprinkling some on an open sandwich too!
Recipe Description for Dry Garlic Chutney
- Heat the oil in a small broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame, add the coconut and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer along with the chilli powder and salt till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate. Use as required.
See step by step images of Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.