Cream of Cauliflower and Almond Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8483 times
A filling soup with the delicate taste of almonds.
Recipe Description for Cream Of Cauliflower and Almond Soup
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker, add the onions and potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for at least 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Allow it to cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a kadhai, add milk, ¼ cup of water, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the almond essence, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with almond slivers.
See step by step images of Cream Of Cauliflower and Almond Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.